Friday 14 September 2012

Leather Shorts

 With the winter months left behind and so to our favourite winter item the leather pant there's only one thing to turn to and that is leather shorts.
I am overly obsessed with leather and with summer approaching shorts are fast becoming popular.
I feel I may have come across the perfect pair of leather shorts for this summer. Not to short and still very stylish. They are from new Aussie label Premonition Designs, their stuff is amazing and these shorts defiantly caught my eye. 
I have styled my shorts with a neon top as I am loving neon and leather at the moment and also with my black, and gold embellished strapy heels to complete my summer look.

Shorts - Premonition Designs (www.premonitiondesigns.com)
Top - Glassons (www.glassons.com)
Heels - Tony Biacno (www.tonybianco.com.au)




Here are some leather short looks that have inspired me.












No comments:

Post a Comment